- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Team Leanne collects personal identification information (name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Team Leanne with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Team Leanne collects your data so that we can:
- Send you newsletters with advice on fitness and nutrition
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
Team Leanne will not share your data with any partner companies.
How do we store your data?
Team Leanne would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- Hudson Group
- Garmin Malta
- La Houppette
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Team Leanne from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Team Leanne would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request Team Leanne for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Team Leanne correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Team Leanne to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that Team Leanne erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Team Leanne restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Team Leanne’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Team Leanne transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files places on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from your automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Which products or services you are most interested in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality: Team Leanne uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: Team Leanne uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Team Leanne sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us